Know that your patients are in our safe hands until they return to yours
Conor has worked with more than three thousand referral patients to provide advanced periodontic treatment or oral surgery, as well as other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures that you may not currently offer at your own practice.
We accept referrals for endodontic treatments, Justin Dinley has years of experience,providing high quality endodontics and has recently completed his masters Degree in Endodontics.
Our referral process is straightforward and stress-free. Simply fill out our quick and easy referral form and I'll arrange to see your patient.
If you have a patient you would like us to see, we will be happy to arrange an initial no-obligation consultation or proceed directly to the initial examination. After this, we will provide both you and your patient with a written report of their presentation and treatment options, outlining my recommendations and proposed treatment plan.
Our promise to you
We promise to:
• Send an acknowledgement on receipt of your referral
• Treat your patients as you would wish to be treated
• Send copies of all of our radiographs for you to keep
• Send correspondence throughout your patient's treatment with us
• Liaise all appropriate information concerning multi-disciplinary cases
• Provide an excellent working relationship
• Encourage your patients to see your hygienist if required
• Provide a written summary at the end of your patient's treatment
• Return your patient back to you at the end of their treatment
• See your patients for all appointments to do with the treatment they have received at Duffield Road Dental Care
In return, we ask that you:
• Include full details of your patient, including a contact telephone number
• Include your name or their referring dentist's name on all correspondence
• Encourage your patient to maintain excellent oral health throughout their treatment
• Maintain regular dental and hygiene examinations with your patient
• Contact us straight away if you have any queries or concerns
If you have referred a patient to us before, I would like to thank you for your continued support. If this is your first patient referral to Duffield Road Dental Care, then welcome – I look forward to working with you.